Welcome to Eagle Bank’s Journeys Club reserved especially for our customers 60 or over.
Club members enjoy:
- Camaraderie with others that share your lifestyle
- Regional, national, and international travel opportunities
- Discounted senior travel
- As well as financial advantages and security benefits
How to Enroll
Membership requires that you are 60+ and maintain a qualifying balance in a Journeys Club Checking account. If you are 60 or better, Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri’s Journeys is for you. To join, simply open a Club Checking Account!
Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information at (314) 968-2200 in St. Louis County, (636) 931-3660 in Jefferson County, or you may click the link below to email her.
Journeys members enjoy
- $100 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee on accounts under $100)
- No issue fee for cashier’s checks (4/month)
- No issue fee single-signature Traveler’s checks
- Free Notary service
- Free stop payments (2/month)
- Free internet banking
- Free bill-pay
- Free E-Statements
- No fee VISA Debit/ATM card PLUS 10 free foreign transactions or maximum $20.00 per month
- No annual fee VISA Card (with approval)
- $10 annual discount on any safe deposit box
- Use of bank conference room (1/month with approval based on availability, restrictions may apply)
- Travel discounts for members
- Members-only events & seminars
- Members-only drawings for trip gift certificate
- Quarterly Newsletter
Journeys NOW members enjoy
- $1,000 Minimum Balance ($5 monthly service fee and monthly interest forfeited on accounts under $1,000)
Receive all the above PLUS
- Current Interest Rate on Your Balance
- Free Personal Checks
Journeys Club Calendar Updated August 2013
Registration required for all events. Please call Vicki Pannebecker for more information. In St. Louis County, call (314) 968-2200. In Jefferson County, call (636) 931-3660. Or you may click here to email her.
|March 7, 2014||Morning Movie||Watch Monuments Men with your favorite snacks.||$1/$11||Flyer|
|March 17-31, 2014||China||Last date for reservations is January 31st||$5059 pp/double||Flyer|
|May 2-4, 2014||Nashville Music City||Experience the history and glamor of The Music City. Visit RCA Studio B, Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry and much more.||$670 pp/double||Flyer|
|May 9, 2014||Our Bosnian Neighbors||Learn about the history and culture of Bosnian immigrants in St. Louis.||$58 / $68||Flyer|
|June 8-14, 2014||Mt. Rushmore
|Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Deadwood, and Badlands National Park are part of this spectacular Journey. Filling fast!||$670 pp/dbl||Flyer|
|June 22-28, 2014||Mt. Rushmore & Blackhills||Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Deadwood, and Badlands National Park are part of this spectacular Journey. Filling fast!||SOLD OUT||Flyer|
|July 25-27, 2014||Cardinals in Chicago||Enjoy a Cards/Cubs game at Wrigley Field. Gangster Tour and a cruise on the Chicago River are included.||$640 pp/dbl||Flyer|
|August 16, 2014||Festival of the Little Hills||Take the bus to St. Charles to enjoy the Festival of the Little Hills. Arts & Crafts, entertainment, food booths and fun without the hassle of driving & parking. This is bus transportation only.||$25 / $35|
|August TBD||Mystery Trip||A few more details coming soon||$TBD|
|Sept 25-Oct 3, 2014||Columbia River Cruise||Cruise along the Columbia River in a small private ship that carries only 32 passengers. Contact Vicki for reservations and availability.||$3995 pp/twin||Flyer|
|October 16-19, 2014||New River Train||Travel through the fall foliage of the Ohio River Valley and the spectacular New River Gorge known as the Grand Canyon of the East. See brochure for full details and reservation form.||$830 pp/double||Flyer|
Journeys Club Newsletter
The Journeys Club newsletter is published periodically by Eagle Bank and Trust Company of Missouri for the benefit of our club members.
Click the links below to download the current issue of the Journeys Club newsletter. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader®.