Online Banking, Bill-pay & eStatements
Eagle Bank is able to empower its customers to perform their banking needs whenever, wherever, and however they wish with Eagle Bank’s Online Banking. With point and click simplicity, even novice users can have immediate access to vital banking functions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Eagle Bank's Online Banking allows our customers secure and convenient access to their accounts using the Internet anytime. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Access and print information on all accounts, including loans
- Review and print transactions
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and checks cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
- View deposits and checks cleared
- Receive E-Mail Alerts
Initial Online Banking Login Directions
There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing Customer Number as your Username and click login.
- The system will ask for your security code (invite answer). Your security code is your current login ID+ last four digits of your Social Security Number. If your login ID is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789. (This is just an example; please do not enter jdoe6789 as your secret answer.)
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email address on file for you, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and bank communication.
Online Bill Pay is quick, convenient, and secure. With Eagle Bank you can pay your bills 24/7 at home or out of town. Make payments automatically on the date you select.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
|Sign into Online Banking, then select the Bill Pay tab.||Choose who you want to pay.||Enter payment amount and payment due date.||Click make payment and you are done!|
Bill Pay customers can review their bills online and make payments with the click of a mouse. Enrolling in Bill Pay is Simple! Log into your existing Eagle Bank Online account and select “Bill Pay” from the side menu bar. Complete the enrollment form and submit.
When you use Internet Banking with Bill Payment, you're in complete control of your finances and payments. Pay your bills in minutes, whenever it's convenient for you, and lower your risk of identity theft by paying and receiving bills online rather than by mail.
- Send payments to almost anyone to whom you otherwise would write a check to.
- Quickly set up your Pay To accounts - all you need is a copy of your paper bill so that you can enter your account number and Pay To account information. You can view, modify, or even cancel your payments up until the payment date you schedule.
Online Bill-pay Demos
Access all of your account statements through your online banking. You can view your online statements anytime, anywhere! The statements are easy to access, you just log into your online banking and you are ready to view your most recent statements and past statements up to 90 days.